5 years to 12 years
From June to August, our Summer Program runs Monday through Friday from 5:00 AM to 6:00 PM. We provide breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack. Every week, we take the children skating at Rainbow Roller Rink and we also go to Splashtown Park.
In addition, the children enjoy numerous field trips in the Huntsville and Houston area, such as:
- Going to the movies
- Ice skating
- The Sam Houston Museum and Park
- The Oil Ranch
- The Houston Zoo
- The Houston Children’s Museum
- The Houston Museum of Natural Sciences
- The Health Museum
- The Space Center Houston (NASA Tour)
- The George Bush Presidential Library and Museum
These are just a few of the places the children will enjoy going for field trips. When not on a field trip, the children play games, read, color, and learn about different cultures.